TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition entry is strictly over 18s.
- The promoter is Kettyle Irish Foods
- Kettyle Irish Foods is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prize will be fulfilled by Kettyle Irish Foods
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or older excluding employees of Kettyle Irish Foods, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the competition is free.
Closing date for competition is July 31st, 2021
You must like/follow and share our Instagram page to be in with a chance to win.
Only comments left under the competition posts will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions will not be accepted as an entry.
- The winners will be determined at random from all entries.
- Prizes: Monolith ICON No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes.
- The promoter reserves to right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- The winner will be kept informed as to the potential dates of delivery in advance of the prize being allocated. Kettyle Irish Foods will keep engaged with the winner re dates, as advised by the supplier.
- The competition will begin and end on the following dates:
- April 29th, 2021 – 31 July 2021
- Winners will be announced on the Kettyle Irish Foods Instagram page. Kettyle Irish Foods will contact the winner.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion without any further consent or payment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.